It Kills Me To Not Advise Chris Wallace On His Socks

Mitt Romney needs to shut the fuck up. At least Al Gore knew when to shut the fuck up, after he lost the election to George W. Bush.

Even though, Al Gore actually won.

Maybe it takes winning to find the humility to accept losing. In which case, it’s a choice instead of an ill-fated prophecy. Mitt Romney thought the presidency was his fate.

It’s one thing to have fate denied by a white Texan. It’s another to have fate denied by a black Kenyan who wasn’t perceived as an equal by the Lord Himself, in the Mormon Church, until 1978.

The only person more spoiled and obnoxious than Mitt Romney is his spoiled and obnoxious wife. Every time Ann Romney makes a public appearance, I thank God for Michelle Obama’s bangs.

It kills me, the thought of President Romney. It kills me, the thought of people I know going into the voting booth and pulling the lever for President Romney. It kills me, reflecting on two of my friends who are Gay, openly pulling the lever for President Romney.

The only thing more powerful than hatred is self-hatred.

I’m happy about The Sequester, putting down the credit card is a step toward The Military Industrial Complex learning to live within our means. I’m happy about Benedict’s resignation, turning your back on God is a step toward manning-up.

I’m happy to see the Romneys on Fox, their lack of self-awareness perfectly reflects on Chris Wallace and his ill-advised socks.

In a word: beige.

This entry was posted in Gregor, Please! and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to It Kills Me To Not Advise Chris Wallace On His Socks

When even the right wing press is complaining that Mitt and his ANGRY wife should not have come out (haha), I am beginning to feel a touch sorry for them! They are clearly not over losing to the President and his rhetoric makes him sound like a sore loser. Take a page from President Bush jr and go away for a few years!!

Sorry Ann Romney isn’t fulfilled by her dancing horsie. Sorry it “kills Mitt Romeny” he’s not president. But their antics, small-mindedness and obnoxious sense of entitlement are off-putting.

Get A Life.

2. SR says:

Excellent write-up.

3. Anonymous says:

I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.

4. Anonymous says:

I haven’t checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

5. Duane Seufer says:

Health to Michelle Obama constitutes of both internal and physical, both diet and the mental and emotional state. They are all interrelated in a way. Throughout her life, she had been privileged of making the perfect choices for herself, and she considers herself fortunatefor this. Even her husband encouraged her everytime to figure out what she actually wanted to do, as they both understood the simple fact that physical happiness is connected to all the components of a healthy lifestyle, and hence she wants to pass on these concepts to her daughters.