Cowboys and Killers and Whores, Oh My!

One of my oldest friends is Hank Ronnell. I bumped into him the other day, playing basketball. Hank approached me between games. We got to talking. He asked me to send him an email, letting him know when I publish a blog. Hank said he forgets to check-in, but loves my writing. Even though, compared to him, I’m to the left, way to the left.

He actually said, “Waaaaaaaay to the left.” This is odd. I hear it a lot. But it’s odd.

I’m pegged as a liberal. But I don’t feel liberal. I feel rational. On the opposite side, there’s Ted Nugent. Just the other day, at an event for Mitt Romney and the NRA, this is what Ted had to say, “If President Obama is re-elected in November, by this time next year, I’ll either be dead or in jail.”

I’d like to personally invite Ted Nugent to meet me in Florida. If I’m going to be in the same country where Ted Nugent is allowed to say the kind of things which ended-up with Gabby Giffords being shot in the face, I want to be in a state where the law of the land is “Stand Your Ground.”

The president should feel threatened. The country should feel threatened. I know I feel threatened. It’s terrifying. But I’m not afraid of being afraid. I’m afraid of doing nothing when I’m afraid.

The Secret Service should take a break from fucking whores and stand the president’s ground. Once Ted Nugent is shot in the face, and the presidency is secure, I’m perfectly okay with The Secret Service going back to doing what they do best in their downtime: fuck whores.

Hey, it’s healthy. Seriously, it’s a healthy release.

Sex is healthy, with someone you love, and pay, or someone you don’t love, and pay. Either way, you pay. Whether it’s with time or a lifetime or your credit card. You pay. We all pay.

So I don’t know why this is news. You’re surprised? Really? You’re outraged? Really!!?

Men who are hired to protect the presidency, men who are hired killers, men whose job description includes jumping in front of a bullet, these guys are into fucking whores, these guys are into bragging about having access to the president and fucking whores. And you’re surprised? Given the mindset, to me, it sounds pretty reasonable.

Which begs the question, am I liberal? Or waaaaaaaay left? Or maybe, just maybe, case-by-case, I’m a grown-up who’s able to take a look at things, and come to a grown-up decision. I’ll tell you what, Hank; I’m going to take a minute to clear up a few things. I’m going to lay out my beliefs.

Here we go!

I hope everyone marries someone they get to spend the rest of their lives dreading having sex with, straight or gay. Love is love. You don’t get in the middle of sexual chemistry. It’s none of your damn business. Even if you’re uncomfortable. Especially if you’re uncomfortable. Love is love and it’s not supposed to make sense to anybody but the people feeling love. So get over yourself.

Speaking of stupidness as a disease, I hope everyone gets the best possible health care, even Ted Nugent, after he gets shot in the face.

Speaking of going rogue, go ahead and keep your guns. But keep this in mind: keeping your precious guns doesn’t mean we can’t have a meaningful debate about your precious guns. Stop beating mindlessly on the 2nd Amendment Drum. If you tried to overthrow The American Government, they’d invoke The Patriot Act, take away your arsenal, arrest and detain you, indefinitely, using every possible means to label you in the media as a “Terror Loving Terrorist.”

Safeways aren’t for guns. Schools aren’t for guns. You don’t resolve road rage by pulling out a gun. Don’t give me the bullshit argument, “I’d rather have a gun and not need one than need a gun and not have one.” You’re not Dirty Harry. Dirty Harry wasn’t Dirty Harry. Dirty Harry was Clint Eastwood and Clint Eastwood started his career by playing opposite an orangutan, Clyde.

You’re a white trash asshole in a nigger-hating-cowboy hat and threatening the president by comparing him to a coyote that’s broken into your home and is pissing on your couch and needs to be shot, and killed, isn’t a metaphor. It’s inflammatory. It’s dangerous. It crosses every line in the sand and is deserving of duct tape being forcibly placed over your irrelevant fucking mouth for the rest of your irrelevant fucking life, Ted.

Speaking of stupid white people, willful lying is a crime. The 1st Amendment shouldn’t protect liars. I’m for accountability, without accountability, The American Dream is a Fantasy. Consequently, bankers should be charged, AIG should return their bonuses and The Bush Administration should be called before an international war crimes tribunal to answer for torture.

Speaking of water boarding Dick Cheney, in the future, if you don’t have the balls to raise taxes to pay for war, you’re not allowed to wage war. If the boys and girls in uniform are willing to put their lives on the line and we’re not willing to pony-up our dimes and nickels, it’s not a war. It’s a hoax. Spending a surplus and bankrupting America isn’t a strategy for securing our borders, it’s a strategy for gutting entitlements.

Speaking of which, they’re not entitlements. They’re accomplishments. It’s time for the right to acknowledge Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and ObamaCare as accomplishments, gifts to the future, like back roads, highways, offramps, Lake Shore Drive, subways, buses, crosswalks, bicycle lanes, public bathrooms (integrated), public education (integrated), and teachers. Yes, even gym teachers, especially gym teachers, given the obesity epidemic.

These aren’t liberal accomplishments. They’re everybody’s accomplishments, for crying out loud, Hank.

This entry was posted in Greg's Billion Dollar Blog and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Cowboys and Killers and Whores, Oh My!

1. Ovi Levy says:

My uncle, Gary, from the US, has told me something over and over. It will happen again, just wait. When things get bad enough, they will all turn on the Jews again. Impossible, right? Sure, my family survived, at least a few of them, from the Hollocost. But the lesson was learned, never to repeat itself.

In the past years, all around the world, the levels of extreme hate have risen. Why? Could things be getting near to what uncle Gary called the dead zone?

In America, the open and obvious levels of hate speach is stunning. From allusions of murder to now an outright threat on the black President. But as the evil is creaping up on us little by little, we don’t notice it’s staggering growth. The outright hate and deadly speach which is virtually ignored today would have been shocking news only a few years ago. So how long will it be before murdering niggers and Jews is ok or necessary?

2. Preston says:

It is a strange veil. How does The Secret Service get exposed over $50.00? Perhaps they are doing too good of a job protecting a president someone wants to take down. They have kept our first black president safe. And now we’re being directed to think ill of these men? It is a deception of an alarming scale. Do not fall for it. Instead of looking into who these eleven men are, we should be asking why do we need to know who these eleven men are? Bringing them out of the shadows, when they have been so undeniably effective, precisely because they operate in secrecy, is a step in a very dangerous direction. Presidents are always hated. But not with such “irrational exuberance.” I would urge President Obama to leave the men who keep him safe alone. Worry about the men who brought this story into the light of day. Ted Nugent isn’t alone in the sentiments he expressed. But he is too much of a coward to follow through. He is drawing out a patsy. Beware! Please beware…

• Vidya says:

*sigh* If only it were that easy. I could convert the enitre population by playing my i-Pod loudly on the train. At least the gay’ list list gives me something to work towards in terms of filling some gaps in my CD collection. I suppose now I’ll have to learn to appreciate Metallica PS Crumpet is right G, you are doubly dammed because you’re a tofu munching mung bean loving soy sop Vegan. Straight (ahem) to the pit of eternal damnation for you!!

3. Daren says:

Have all been so pussified and politically correct that we can’t use fighting words when we gear up for a heated competition? Do you think when a coach says to a team before a match, “kill them today” he means to fucking shoot the other team’s players?

The lefties are so scared of loosing that you want to try and keep us from even rallying our troops. Obama delivered nothing but shit his first term, period. Now, as the second term nears, he’s back to old promising reverend Obama saying NOW he will keep all,of his lefty promises. And you idiots believe it. At least George Bush did what he said.

This guys is the worst president ever and we do in fact believe that the damage he will do in a second term will ruin this country, especially as we and the world are teetering on financial collapse and China is waiting to pick up the pieces.

It is in fact a fight for the survival of the American Dream. A fight worth dying for.

When you say “Obama delivered nothing but shit his first term” you lose all credibility and can’t truly enter the discussion. For you gun loving righty nuts like the above guy, they forget that the PRESIDENT Obama killed 3 Somali pirates (which helped stop open water kidnapping), killed Bin Laden, kept the automobile industry afloat which resulted in hundreds of thousands of jobs all across the country, and kept this wonderful country of ours from financially collapsing! That is just a few of the shitty things he did. Not to mention the Lily Ledbetter act for women to get fair and equal pay. I hesitate to mention that one because rightymorons like the above guy probably hates women deep down and only wants to keep them around for HIS own purposes! Terrific blog, Greg. I even don’t mind your using fuck a few dozen times because it is getting so frustrating listening to these uncompassionate, one issue people who truly vote against their better interests! Has he done every thing correctly? Who could. Lets try to lower the volume and vote on the issues. I can understand not likeing some of his policies, but the level of hate correlates to one thing only-THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN!

• aly says:

Cousin Ted Posted on Fresh Bacon and Ribs together And home deevilry. Talk about living the dream.I agree, the world is a better place after reading this.

Has he done every thing right? Of course not, but who could? McCain/Palin-give me a break. Romney/?-I doubt it, but who knows? Stay tuned!

6. ann nonimus says:

Bush kept his promises? R u kidding. Remember him standing with his arm around the firefighter after 911? :Now Bin Laden will hear from us? REALLY! Get your head out of your arse and get real!

I don’t think President Obama should keep these guys in office, however, I do agree that Nugent is a coward looking for a patsy! Scary times!

I don’t feel “pussified.” But I wouldn’t mind being “pussified.” I like pussy. If it rubs off on me, I’m all for it. I think political correctness gets a bad wrap. All it means is you consider your words, trying to figure out the best possible way to express yourself, without unnecessarily antagonizing people you disagree with. It’s called being a grown-up. What Ted Nugent said proves you don’t have to say absolutely everything that comes into your head, just because you like feeling outrage. There are other ways to express outrage, look at George Carlin. He did it with humor, compassion, fearlessness and a “love of country” which would rival anyone wrapping themselves in a flag. But George Carlin expressed his outrage with craft. Personally, I aim to live-up to the bar he set, knowing I will spend my entire life coming up short. But if you’re going to aim anything, instead of your guns, why not aim for your outrage to be as hilarious as George Carlin?

9. P.T. says:

You couldn’t be more on the money about the Bush Administration being brought before and international war crimes tribunal for torture. There’s a story today in the Daily Beast about a school they used in Poland where “several prisoners held under the Bush-Cheney administration were tortured to death.”

If the right is so proud of the so-called enhance interrogation techniques, they should be willing to testify. At which time, the world will see the wisdom of their decision. Anyway, here’s the link…

I am on a flight to NY with my wife. We sit in first class, sipping champaign, thinking that MDNA made me feel like a champion, the city that never sleeps, better slip you an Ambion.

All regular readers of this blog please read this article. This guy ain’t no wacko, he’s actually hard right and the editor of a mainstream newspaper. Sharpton and many others were screaming (and they had every right to be). Of course Greg was outraged and wrote a blog about this man’s very serious suggested course of action.

Andrew Adler is psychotic. In my darkest moments of contempt for George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, I never wished them ill. After they snatched the white house in 2000, I wanted desperately to beat them in 2004. But we lost. Hey, we deserved to loose. John Kerry was such a terrible candidate he actually makes Mitt Romney look exciting. After it was exposed that Bush/Cheney lied about WMD’s and used torture, going so far as torturing prisoners to death in Poland, I’d like them tried before an international war crimes tribunal. But not hurt. Not hunted. Listen, they’re husbands. They have kids. It’s a temporary job. Tone it down! This kind of language is dangerous. Andrew Adler belongs on Rikers Island sharing a bunk bed with Ted Nugent.

TONE IT DOWN.

This was in January. Why is it the first you ever heard of it? Speculate Greg Im interested why havent we heard this story in the press?

• Rado says:

No, not 95%, not 97%, 100% love the nooge.Seriously, as long as you understand he is not canlilg for vigilante-ism, he is only canlilg for the right to self preservation of all law abiding citizens. He is saying that when you make the decision to set the law aside and bring harm an innocent, it should be with the understanding that the person you are choosing to exploit or violate or harm now has the right to kill you in self defense. I am in favor of dead rapists, dead murderers, dead pedophiles, and dead wife beaters. I am also in favor of Stu’s incinerator theory (from Glenn Beck Show), but when you just shoot them at the scene of the crime it cuts down on paperwork and saves you from making a monster out of whoever gets to run the incinerator.

Anyone Anyone. Greg why haven’t we heard this story before?

• Fidi says:

Often the anti self defense plepoe will interview folks like Ted Nugent hoping that he will say something that they can take out of context and use later on. I think that Ted Nugent’s comments were emotional, heartfelt, and also intelligent. They were also structured so as to resist being taken out of context. Take out and repeat any part of what he said and the public response is most likely to be “right-on.” . Right-on Ted.

Not sure, Andy. I’ve thought about it. But I don’t know. Even when I speculate, in my head, I have to admit to myself, I don’t know. I feel instinctively like you want me to run with the whole “Jew Conspiracy Theory,” but it’s nonsense. Truth is, the publication is small and harmless. Unlike Ted Nugent, who was televised at an NRA Event using language so beyond provocative, it’s astounding The Secret Service met with him and didn’t ship that prick off to Guantanimo. But I guess you have to be brown for that type of treatment. Cowboy hats get you a free pass to threatening the life of the president, as long as the president is black, that is.

Good instincts Greg sorry most folks will run when you scream Anti-semite but I won’t I’ll call you out on your bullshit.

Okay Im tired but I’ll blog a little here.

1) The paper is not ‘small and harmless’ the truth is it is the paper of record for the Atlanta Jewish community since 1825!

2) What Adler suggested is outright treason. He encouraged a foreign government to use its agents already in the USA to make an attempt on Obama’s life so Biden can assume power and green light an attack on Iran! TREASON!!!! Where is the Secret Service?????? Where is the outrage from the lefties on talk radio. Awfully quiet?????

3) Remember the pastor who was praying for Obama to die? We heard about this asshole for months. He had a congregation of 15 yet you’d think he was RNC Chairman!

4)Sorry no hiding behind being brown Adler is as white as snow. And ZIMMERbitch ain’t white either sorry communist media.

5)I ask a simple question and lets everyone be honest. Let’s pretend The Limbaugh letter, Sean Hannity’s website, Michael Savage’s website, Glenn Beck TV…… Nah lets go less mainstream-let’s say Pat Buchanan’s tiny newspaper suggested a South Korean hit team slip into the USA and assasinate a sitting president so the VP could take over and take a harder line on Kim Jong Un’s ICBM program. Would the national media report this shit? Of course and rightfully so. Would the bull dikes Stephanie Miller and Rachael Maddow rant on and on about it? Naturally. Why then nothing from anyone in the press. Why? Why? Why?

7) Free speech is free speech. I’d die for degenerate communists to march on the Mall in DC. Liberals have the perfect right to engage in their national past time of burnng the American Flag. Nazis can march in Skokie. Fags can carry on in their bars. Lefties can burn the Q’ran the Torah and the King James Bible in public and snort the ashes. Nugent can rile up the NRA it’s his shtick. He will get a visit from the Secret Service and they’ll tell him to be careful this is a free country but words have consequences. Adlers a million times more dangerous than Nugent but why is it that Nugent is the only guy meeting with the Secret Service. Why? Why?

You’ve been caught with your pants down Greg.

You’ve been caught with your pants down Greg.

You’ve been caught with your pants down Greg.

First of all, Andy, thanks for blogging when you’re tired. I appreciate it. I’m tired too. I’m tempted to wait until tomorrow to respond, when I have a proper keypad instead of an iPhone. But to hell with it. Here we go! I didn’t know about Adler. I’m glad you brought his bullshit to my attention. His plan for using a foreign government to take out a sitting president wouldn’t get a publisher to take him seriously, it’s such unimaginative writing. It’s not infuriating like Ted Nugent, because, well Ted Nugent is behaving like a deranged lunatic and Adler is a acting like a creepy intellectual. Don’t know what else to say. Besides the fact that I look good with my pants down. Oh, and I’m not going to nibble on the bait about “bull dykes and fags.” YAWN…

20. Yousuck says:

Banal redundant meatball pizza in a can. Way to spin the obvious.

• Muntasir says:

Funny stuff. But it got funnier when I had a look at their list of Safe Bands’, and then did some Wiki-ing. I wendor if our fundamentalist friend Donnie Davies knows that Cindi Lauper (on his safe list’) was in an episode of Queer as Folk’.Becoming gay by listening to Nickleback, Bjork, or Elton John makes about as much sense as becoming a professional tennis player by listening to Roger Federer talk about the weather.Today’s Anagram:I’m Gay and Going to Hell = Hi’ God’ll Note Many A Gig

21. Lhabet says:

I have no problem with anonye who can and will defend themselves, their family and community in the clear cases where there is necessary; what I don’t agree with is his statement about having no gun restrictions. I don’t see how you would honestly need a fully automatic 12 gauge for self defense. Now don’t misunderstand, I would love to have access to an array of automatic firearms, but I also wouldn’t have a problem registering and being licensed to do so. I don’t like the idea of a convicted felon being allowed to purchase some serious hardware as he’s already shown the tendency to make bad decisions. Reasonable restrictions are wise; but we need to keep an eye on who’s making the laws and what they’re trying to pass so we will not be fooled.

22. p2p mmo says:

I like your rich writing. great information. I hope you produce others. I will continue watching

23. nootropic says:

Greeting from across the world. precise article I shall return for more.